Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Help Shape the Upcoming Webinar!

In my last post, I announced next week's free webinar on stepping up your trading performance; see that post for details and registration information.

Quite a few people have asked me if the session will be recorded and archived for those who cannot attend live. That is always my preference. I've asked the hosts and I'm pleased to report that it will be recorded and made available online. When the archived session is posted, I will link to it via this blog.

I would like the webinar to be as helpful for traders as possible. I never do canned talks for groups. My goal is to tailor presentations to the needs and interests of attendees.

So what would you like to get out of the session?

What issues are you dealing with in your trading performance?

What would help you move to that next level of performance?

If you have suggestions for topics and issues to address, please leave them as comments to this blog post. I may not be able to get to all of them in an hour's time, but will do my best to tackle the issues of greatest concern to readers.

Thanks again for your interest!

.