* You are a forex brokerage that lures small accounts with enticing promises of huge leverage;
* You are a "prop firm" that requires traders to pay big bucks to join, drastically limit the size that can be traded, charge ridiculous commissions to traders, and toss traders (or ask for more money) when you've milked them dry;
* You are a trading guru that touts your trading prowess (with no evidence of success), but offer nothing more than off-the-shelf technical "setups" that are readily available in the public domain;
* You are a trading coach that promises success without offering substantive trading guidance (and without showing evidence of substantive trading knowledge);
* You are a brokerage house that executes a fixed income trade for me and then busts the trade and offers the same trade now at a much worse price (yes, this happened to me this past week);
* You sell inferior trading software with breathless promises and faulty logic;
* You offer seminars that offer nothing but infomercial sales pitches to attendees;
All of you have solicited my partnership and support in the past month.
Go f*** yourselves.