Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday Evening Reading

* Here's a very interesting site that tracks the odds of market indexes hitting particular price levels during the day;

* Becoming the best you can be as a trader;

* Junk bond funds continue to attract money and more good reading;

* A different way of looking at price targets: Fib projections;

* Best 2009 posts from Quantifiable Edges: some good market patterns here;

* Investing in India and a broad look at ETF strength and weakness;

* Sign of the times: Amazon sells more Kindle books than physical books.
.

3 comments:

Babak said...

Dr. Steenbarger,

I'm looking for a template or sample of a trading log that I can use to track day to day performance.
I trade primarily futures and options and frequently have positions on overnight.

I'm currently using excel to track my performance, but I wonder if you have any other suggestions. Especially on how to set up the log.

Thanks,
Babak

Brett Steenbarger, Ph.D. said...

Hi Babak,

Would StockTickr work for you?

Brett

http://www.stocktickr.com/

Babak said...

Dr. thanks for responding,
That site looks very interesting. I will definitely look into it.
Thank you and happy new year,
Babak