* Here's a very interesting site that tracks the odds of market indexes hitting particular price levels during the day;
* Becoming the best you can be as a trader;
* Junk bond funds continue to attract money and more good reading;
* A different way of looking at price targets: Fib projections;
* Best 2009 posts from Quantifiable Edges: some good market patterns here;
* Investing in India and a broad look at ETF strength and weakness;
* Sign of the times: Amazon sells more Kindle books than physical books.