* Stress and performance in trading; see also posts on handling the stress of trading;
* Very interesting project at Market Rewind to track asset class rotation in real time;
* Quantifiable Edges has developed a promising swing trading system, for sale to traders with fully disclosed parameters. Sweet!
* Worthwhile thoughts on Greece, California, and shaky sovereign debt;
* Many thanks to Richard and the Stock Market Psychology site for the kind book review; see this post on how emotions can sabotage trading success;
* Interesting interview on training the brain;
* Thanks to sharp reader Adam for this article on states in the U.S. with the highest level of happiness and what might account for the findings;
* Why banks aren't lending;
* Continued rising GDP in China;
* Record yield curve steepening in U.S.;
* Who will and won't be affected by the emerging health care plan.