Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Morning Briefing for October 27th: From Support to Resistance?


I'm posting this from a car taking me from LGA to the trading firm where I'll be working for the next two days. Thank goodness for wireless broadband!

I guess I was tired enough a little after 3 AM CT, when I posted to the blog and Twitter, that I didn't realize I had reached my 3000th post on TraderFeed. Whew!

I'm watching the lows of 10/22 and 10/23 to see if that former support now acts as resistance for any market strength. As long as we're expanding the number of stocks making 20-day lows and seeing Supply handily outstrip Demand in my momentum measure posted each AM to Twitter, I'm not looking to wade in on the long side just quite yet.
.

3 comments:

Matt Fahmie said...

Congrats! Your work has been very much appreciated to say the least.

SSK said...

OK, YOU ARE NOW QUALIFIED FOR THAT "5 HOUR ENERGY BOOST" DRINK! You could be the poster boy for that campaign! Congrats! Best, SSK

nbc said...

I just started following you but have read one of your books. Your posts are really worth reading. I don't know where you get your energy. I can't function without at lease 8 hours of sleep.