Monday, June 22, 2009

Update on Summer Trading Seminar

Just a quick note to help interested traders with planning: The earlier mentioned summer trading seminar will be held on Friday, July 17th from 2 PM to 5 PM in downtown Chicago. There will be no fee for attendance; I'll post registration and program details tomorrow, so keep an eye out!

This will be an excellent opportunity to meet other traders and learn about both the psychology of markets and trading psychology.

Thanks as always for your interest--

Brett
.

7 comments:

Tony said...

Sounds great... I may make the drive in from Kalamazoo....

Curtis said...

Is the seminar to be video taped and posted, so those of us unable to attend in Chicago will still be able to benefit from the information shared during the seminar?

Valentin Rossiwall said...

I would love to come, but unfortunately i live in Vienna, Austria! :-)

Having the Seminar recorded would be phenomenal!

Valentin Rossiwall said...

i would love to come, but unfortunately i live in Vienna, Austria...
Having the the seminar on video would be fantastic!

thanks a lot for all your free insights

Tahir Ahmed said...

I'll be flying in from NYC. I have plenty of family there whom I've been telling "I'll come visit soon" for the past few years, so it's a perfect opportunity.

Great work, as always!

TSMoulton said...

Dr. Brett,

I live in Des Moines and believe it or not I requested that day off not 2 days before you released the date of the event. Hopefully I'll be there.

Thanks!

eric said...

Flying in from NYC to attend. Looking forward to it!!