* ECONOMIC REPORTS: Germany Foreign Trade 1 AM CT; France GDP 1:45 AM CT; France Consumer Confidence 1:50 AM CT; EU Economic Activity 2:30 AM CT; Italy Labor Indicators 3 AM CT ; UK House Prices 5 AM CT; NZ looking weak.
* U.S. ECONOMIC INDICATORS: Helpful chart view.
* THURSDAY THEMES: Strong U.S. stocks; strong Treasuries (falling rates); weak U.S. dollar; strong oil and gold. Consumer Discretionary, small cap stocks strong. See excellent rundown.
* GREENSPAN ON THE CURRENT FED: He's warning of inflation.
* DISTRESSED REAL ESTATE: What some properties are fetching in California.
* DEBATE ABOUT REFORMS: Volker advocates radical change.
* RECESSION LOSING STEAM: Durable goods looked good.
* UPDATED LINKS: Warnings about 3x ETFs, interviews with top traders, and more.
* TOP STOCK PICKS: And lessons learned from them.
* GETTING RID OF TAX-EXEMPT BONDS: They're in the Obama administration's crosshairs.