Sunday, May 31, 2009

Trading Psychology Posts For Russian Language Traders

My deepest appreciation goes out to Denis Popov, author of the My Ideal Trade blog, who has translated a number of TraderFeed posts into Russian.

I welcome other translations of my posts and will gladly feature them on this site. Please send URLs to the email address listed in the section of the blog at right "About Me".

My hope is that this can help build dialogues among traders across the world.

Many thanks,

Brett
.

3 comments:

Jorge said...

Dr. Steenbarger,

If you want your posts translated into Spanish, you just have to say so.

Actually I considered it some time ago and was going to propose it to Carpatos (the editor of the translation into Spanish of your first book), but since you posted several times that you didn't want your work reproduced in other webs, I thought that included translations.

Just let me know.

Best trading,

Jorge

meques said...

at weekend indeed i was thinking about such idea, translating your posts to russian, but i conclude that i have no free time for that. i even hardly have time to read all your new posts.
but thanks for your initiative to advertise your translators. probably ill change my mind.

Brett Steenbarger, Ph.D. said...

Hello Jorge,

Yes, I don't like it when other sites reproduce my work to fill their own creative voids. But this idea is different: bringing English language material to traders of other native tongues--and bringing their material to English-speaking traders.

I would be honored to work with you and Carpatos. My idea would be, not only to translate TraderFeed posts into Spanish (as has happened already), but also for me to link English translations of posts originally written in Spanish.

I have other ideas as well; feel free to email me. Much thanks--

Brett