* Market Profile Webinar - I've always liked Jim Dalton's work on Market Profile; it offers a very useful framework for thinking about markets. Nice to see that he is doing a webinar on Saturday to introduce traders to the Profile and the trader education that he and Terry Liberman offer.
* Great Reading - Trader Mike updates with a look at building better trading plans, the value of taking the long view, and more. Abnormal Returns offers perspectives on BRIC performance, recession vs. inflation, and more. Kirk keeps up his morning updates during the long move to Utah; impressive!
* Know Your Strengths - Michael Osacky takes a look at a day in the life of a prop trader.
* Integrating Market Perspectives - Great opening post from Traders Tee Time that synthesizes perspectives on the market. We tend to spend a lot of time on technical *analysis*; less on synthesis.
* Great Educational Resource - I like the Wikinvest site and its overview of various topics related to the market and the economy. Here's the view on the housing market.
* Morning Preparation - SMB recounts setting up for a trade in the AM.
* Herd Behavior - Thanks to an alert reader for this link to a post on how bubbles form in the market.
* New Sites - If you offer or know of an unheralded blog site that offers quality, free educational material to traders, please bring to my attention with a comment to this post or an email to me and I'll be happy to link. I enjoy uncovering and bringing attention to good work.