* Crosscurrents in Iran policy - An interesting inside look from Seymour Hersh.
* Trading Sectors - Henry Carstens outlines a "relative value" approach to trading sector ETFs and follows up with a strategy tested on indexes.
* Beating the Market With Stock Screening - Charles Kirk follows up his stock screening recommendations with a performance evaluation.
* Perspective on the Bear - Barry Ritholtz asks, "What makes a bear market?"
* No Panic? - There have been a number of comments about the lack of upside in the VIX; my blog hits have also not shown their customary elevation during market bottoms. Quantifiable Edges examines the relatively low put/call ratio and implications.
* Good Reads - Exploiting industry momentum and other worthy market views from Abnormal Returns; see also the recent reads that include a look at neglected stocks and more.
* False Beliefs - How our brains lie to us.