Friday, April 25, 2008

Archived Webinar on Reading Market Psychology





Thanks to Bill and Trevor for quickly posting links to Thursday's Webinar on the IOAMT site and the Market Delta site. There are a few skips in the audio and you can tell that I'm not entirely past my laryngitis, but otherwise the archived session should be pretty intelligible.

I noticed that the detail in the charts that I displayed is a bit fuzzy in the archived playback, so I've posted the charts above. If you click on those, you'll see plenty of detail.

If you have any questions about the Webinar content, feel free to post them as comments to this blog post and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

I appreciate the interest--

Brett

3 comments:

Julian said...

Hi Dr. Steenbarger,

thanks so much for posting the webinar. I found it very insightful. It's so helpful just hearing someone of your experience talk candidly on topics.

I've been reading your posts for a while and had you pinned as a stiff doctor type :) How wrong was I. Great to see you're a lively character with a sense of humour.

Can't wait for your next book.
P.S. Did you know your initials are B.S?

Julian.

Green said...

Dr. Brett,
Amazing webinar! Wished I listened to this webinar when I started trading full-time in 2003. I have been reading your blog daily since its inception. My trading style is amazingly similar to yours, except that NQ is my future. I'm at the stage of playing with position sizing, which I realize now is the whole key to be a profitable trader. Just want to THANK YOU for posting in your blog. Your words are my inspiration to continue with trading as my career. Please do more webinars because they make your words come alive. Thank you again and please keep postings!!!
David

SUNNY said...

Dear Sir,
THANKS FOR SHARING KNOWLEDGE
Sir, can we have this webinar in file format so that we can download it & watch this in offline (not connected to internet).I would like to see other webinar also which are available on blog , how can we download it in file format.
thanks