* A Short-Term Model for Trading Gold - Brilliant post from MarketSci builds on a TraderFeed observation and turns it into quite a trading model. I'll comment further in a separate post. Fantastic work.
* Market Themes - Accelerating dollar weakness, a flight to safety among Treasuries, and record oil prices.
* Terrible Idea for a Terrible Reason - Markman on the bank bailout. I'm currently reviewing his new book manuscript; looks very good.
* Top Five Yielding Stocks From a Prince - A view from StockPickr; perhaps what a number of sovereign funds are looking at, as they watch U.S. assets become cheaper thanks to the dollar.
* Charles Kirk Interview - Here's the link to the transcript of the Stocks & Commodities interview; check out his ideas on screening stocks.
* "The Crowd Has Yet To Panic" - Ritholtz on housing: no end in sight.
* Consumer May Not Be Down and Out - Gallup survey on holiday spending prospects.
* Disaster as an Investment Strategy - Thanks to a reader for the heads up on this New Yorker piece on Nassim Taleb.