Friday, September 14, 2007

Dr. Brett Coming to New Zealand and Australia

This is a reminder that I will be presenting to the Society for Technical Analysis in New Zealand (STANZ) on Monday, October 1st in Auckland. The program will begin at 7:15 PM, and the topic will be "Using Psychology to Improve Trader Performance". I'm particularly happy to report that material from the book I'm currently writing will be included in that presentation.

From there, it will be a trip to Brisbane, Australia and the 2007 National Conference of the Australian Technical Analysts Association (ATAA). I will be delivering two presentations on Friday, October 5th: "Psychology and Trading Performance" and "Becoming Your Own Trading Coach". These sessions also will draw upon my latest material, which will be included in the new book.

I look forward to meeting colleagues in New Zealand and Australia and am currently pursuing the possibility of presenting in the U.K. What better way to get a global picture of markets and trading than to travel the globe?!