* Pulling It Together - Trader Mike provides a test drive of the MyTrade.com service; nice way to organize your data and feeds.
* Mind and Money - Here's a book I'll be digging into this weekend that looks promising. Richard Peterson has written an interesting synthesis of behavioral finance and neurofinance research that looks quite readable.
* Excellent Macro Perspectives - Barry Ritholtz offers views from the Knights of the Roundtable: rates, the economy, housing, and commodities.
* Top All Around Stocks - TheStreet.com and StockPickr take a look at five top stocks based on fundamental, technical, and economic factors.
* Stock Picks From a Savvy Money Manager - I continue to like the VesTopia site for its coverage of the real time ideas and trades of money managers. Particularly check out the blog for Mark Hines. His stock picking ideas are solid, but it's his reasoning that you want to model as a trader/investor. Great job of theme-based thinking.