Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sunday Morning Webinar: Submit Your Questions!

I recently mentioned that I will be doing a free, interactive two-hour Webinar on the topic of improving trading performance this Sunday morning at 7 AM CT. Here is the registration page; I'm pleased to see that we have over 170 participants signed up so far.

But here's your opportunity to help shape the Webinar: If you have specific questions about trading psychology, trading performance methods, or trading techniques, please submit them as comments to this blog post. I will do my best to address these during my presentation and/or during the interactive discussion following.

Once again, I want to thank Steven Buss for organizing this session. He's an active participant in the NeoTicker and TradeStation forums, and I greatly appreciate his dedication to trader development.

It'll be early, so bring your coffee! I look forward to seeing you on Sunday--

Brett