Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Double Heads Up

I want to thank Charles Kirk for including my books The Psychology of Trading and Enhancing Trader Performance among his top 100 list recently. Charles was gracious enough to host me on his site for a Q&A session, which was just posted. He was *very* prepared for the interview and asked some great questions. In fact, I'd say it was the best interview (and interview questions) I've ever encountered. If you read the financial blogs with any regularity, you're probably aware of The Kirk Report's extensive set of links and informative stock screens. Do check out the rest of Charles' site, especially within the member's area. That's where you learn how he trades, what he's thinking, etc. He's one of the good guys when it comes to educating and training traders. The donation required to become a member will provide you with one of your best returns on investment in any market.

The other heads up is for the Morning With the Doc session I'll be conducting tomorrow AM, starting before the open. It should be a slow day prior to the Thanksgiving holiday, but that will give me time to illustrate a few methods for tracking the market and coming up with trade ideas that have an edge. My hope is that the morning sessions will help interested traders apply ideas from the blog to actual market conditions. We'll also apply the ideas to a busier market in early December. See you tomorrow!